About Me

My photo
Ms. Salazar has ran this blog for three years and counting. She regularly blogs for the award winning website www.onemodelplace.com among other various websites from time to time. She also is the founder of www.MissOohLaLaa.com a digital magazine website in which she features the hottest models, musicians and more from the Midwest.

Described as:
"Divine, a Natural beauty, Down to earth, Inspiring, Charismatic and a Passionate individual"

Ashley continues planning on creating nothing but "Phenomenal" work.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

STOP HATE LANGUAGE!

So, I was browsing on the internet when I came across this you tuber's video channel. I really feel that people need to stop hate language against gay's, lesbians and bi-sexual. I believe everyone is created equal and deserves their chance at love whenever whom it is that they have a relationship with. Please take a time to look at these videos and repost if you agree!




No comments:

Post a Comment